BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,241 SophUKYis said: To early to tell but I do know I want to curl back into bed I hope you’re good! It’s of to work for me now Click to expand... Well I hope you have a great day and work goes by quickly
SophUKYis said: To early to tell but I do know I want to curl back into bed I hope you’re good! It’s of to work for me now Click to expand... Well I hope you have a great day and work goes by quickly
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,242 Love y'all. I'm getting sleepy so I'm heading to bed I hope y'all have a good day and work is over before you know it And spikey rocks are kicked ........ into dicks
Love y'all. I'm getting sleepy so I'm heading to bed I hope y'all have a good day and work is over before you know it And spikey rocks are kicked ........ into dicks
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,248 Things are good. had a dark period and didn't feel like being social, But I am out the other side now..... Probably a winter thing... How are you and everyone else?
Things are good. had a dark period and didn't feel like being social, But I am out the other side now..... Probably a winter thing... How are you and everyone else?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,249 Ahhh gotchya, a dose of the Winter S.A.D.. Glad to hear ya feeling better though. I’m not bad thanks yea, think most ppl ok generally usual ups n downs along the way.
Ahhh gotchya, a dose of the Winter S.A.D.. Glad to hear ya feeling better though. I’m not bad thanks yea, think most ppl ok generally usual ups n downs along the way.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,250 Winter a quieter time in your line of work? Am guessing so
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,251 Surprisingly not.... just not hectic.... Dark mornings and cold winery make for undesirable work... Also think I need a holiday....
Surprisingly not.... just not hectic.... Dark mornings and cold winery make for undesirable work... Also think I need a holiday....
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,252 Ahhh ok, shows what I know then haha. Not much wine knowledge here, but did have a cpl nice glasses Barolo at lunch yesterday. May even have spelt that wrong ha A holiday often helps lift the mood , currently away myself though part work/part r n r
Ahhh ok, shows what I know then haha. Not much wine knowledge here, but did have a cpl nice glasses Barolo at lunch yesterday. May even have spelt that wrong ha A holiday often helps lift the mood , currently away myself though part work/part r n r
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,253 Ohh... Barolo sounds good... Just lots maintenance, bottling, filtering and testing over the winter...... Hope you get to travel somewhere nice
Ohh... Barolo sounds good... Just lots maintenance, bottling, filtering and testing over the winter...... Hope you get to travel somewhere nice
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,255 Amberrlicious said: Morning all Click to expand... Oh hey Amber
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,256 Amberrlicious said: Morning all Click to expand... hello
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,257 Hey guys I got up early I don’t know why lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,258 Amberrlicious said: Hey guys I got up early I don’t know why lol Click to expand... Samies, can’t even sleep in when able to these days pfft
Amberrlicious said: Hey guys I got up early I don’t know why lol Click to expand... Samies, can’t even sleep in when able to these days pfft
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,259 Amberrlicious said: Hey guys I got up early I don’t know why lol Click to expand... At least you a relaxing morning.... hopefully
Amberrlicious said: Hey guys I got up early I don’t know why lol Click to expand... At least you a relaxing morning.... hopefully