SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,261 OFC today is hailstones size of Ping Pong balls…
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,264 BunnyBeeHope said: Excuse to stay in and drink lemoncello Click to expand... Hopefully due to clear up in hour or so , suppose is the Micro climate get round here.
BunnyBeeHope said: Excuse to stay in and drink lemoncello Click to expand... Hopefully due to clear up in hour or so , suppose is the Micro climate get round here.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,265 Tis a miserable auld day here as well. No hail though just rain
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,266 Hopefully the huge rain drops and hail will kill all the Mozzies anyway ha
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,270 Time to go back to work. Have a lovely morning Sadie
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,271 BunnyBeeHope said: Time to go back to work. Have a lovely morning Sadie Click to expand... Hope goes ok for ya, catch ya later
BunnyBeeHope said: Time to go back to work. Have a lovely morning Sadie Click to expand... Hope goes ok for ya, catch ya later
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,273 Amberrlicious said: Hey guys I got up early I don’t know why lol Click to expand... Same.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,274 SarcasticSadie said: Click to expand... I read it wrong.. thought the cardboard roll was saying it wanted to look good.
SarcasticSadie said: Click to expand... I read it wrong.. thought the cardboard roll was saying it wanted to look good.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,275 SarcasticSadie said: Click to expand... But I felt this on a personal level.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,276 SarcasticSadie said: Click to expand... He looks like a tiki mug with a coconut hat/head.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,277 Morning you bunch of hotties. I am busy this morning with work. I know, how rude of them. Be back in soon...maybe. WHO KNOWSSSSSS Hugs for all
Morning you bunch of hotties. I am busy this morning with work. I know, how rude of them. Be back in soon...maybe. WHO KNOWSSSSSS Hugs for all
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,278 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... I got this wrong.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,279 BunnyBeeHope said: Tis a miserable auld day here as well. No hail though just rain Click to expand... Cold? Or muggy?
BunnyBeeHope said: Tis a miserable auld day here as well. No hail though just rain Click to expand... Cold? Or muggy?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,280 Tash26 said: Morning you bunch of hotties. I am busy this morning with work. I know, how rude of them. Be back in soon...maybe. WHO KNOWSSSSSS Hugs for all Click to expand... Hugs Tasmania.
Tash26 said: Morning you bunch of hotties. I am busy this morning with work. I know, how rude of them. Be back in soon...maybe. WHO KNOWSSSSSS Hugs for all Click to expand... Hugs Tasmania.