BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,301 SarcasticSadie said: Have watched ya pfp dosnt seem to be moving Click to expand... Not mine look for the one in status of a girl and a fucking machine
SarcasticSadie said: Have watched ya pfp dosnt seem to be moving Click to expand... Not mine look for the one in status of a girl and a fucking machine
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,302 BunnyBeeHope said: Not mine look for the one in status of a girl and a fucking machine Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope said: Not mine look for the one in status of a girl and a fucking machine Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,303 BunnyBeeHope said: Not mine look for the one in status of a girl and a fucking machine Click to expand... Ahhh when click into, was looking at side to see if moved haha
BunnyBeeHope said: Not mine look for the one in status of a girl and a fucking machine Click to expand... Ahhh when click into, was looking at side to see if moved haha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,304 SophUKYis said: Already started the chill time Might be popping out soon to see my nan Click to expand... Ahh that be nice, hope she’s doing ok
SophUKYis said: Already started the chill time Might be popping out soon to see my nan Click to expand... Ahh that be nice, hope she’s doing ok
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,306 Harthacnut said: Think I'm gonna give up any hope of functioning like a normal human now. Click to expand... Seems you are though really, as at work and like a lot of ppl not happy about it
Harthacnut said: Think I'm gonna give up any hope of functioning like a normal human now. Click to expand... Seems you are though really, as at work and like a lot of ppl not happy about it
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,307 Lil_wonders said: Hi all Click to expand... Hey Lil’ Ya ok? Also, I like ya pic
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,308 SarcasticSadie said: Hey Lil’ Ya ok? Also, I like ya pic Click to expand... Hey. Yep all good here. Thanks How’s Italy treating you?
SarcasticSadie said: Hey Lil’ Ya ok? Also, I like ya pic Click to expand... Hey. Yep all good here. Thanks How’s Italy treating you?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,309 Lil_wonders said: Hey. Yep all good here. Thanks How’s Italy treating you? Click to expand... Good mostly yea, beautiful area. Had busy cpl days, but still managed to see a bit so can’t complain. Had hail/rain/lightning storm earlier but has cleared so if/when the sun pops out I plan to go park my butt for a couple hours.
Lil_wonders said: Hey. Yep all good here. Thanks How’s Italy treating you? Click to expand... Good mostly yea, beautiful area. Had busy cpl days, but still managed to see a bit so can’t complain. Had hail/rain/lightning storm earlier but has cleared so if/when the sun pops out I plan to go park my butt for a couple hours.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,311 SarcasticSadie said: Good mostly yea, beautiful area. Had busy cpl days, but still managed to see a bit so can’t complain. Had hail/rain/lightning storm earlier but has cleared so if/when the sun pops out I plan to go park my butt for a couple hours. Click to expand... Good you are getting to enjoy the sights too.
SarcasticSadie said: Good mostly yea, beautiful area. Had busy cpl days, but still managed to see a bit so can’t complain. Had hail/rain/lightning storm earlier but has cleared so if/when the sun pops out I plan to go park my butt for a couple hours. Click to expand... Good you are getting to enjoy the sights too.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,313 Took clients for lunch Cpl days ago which was lovely I should say, but also amusing. Was a pasta course and they served One guy goes looks a bit dry n picked a bit of pasta up, and ‘Crunchhhhh’ , it’s not cooked he said The pasta below was just for the ‘dish/one piece on top to sit on’ haha Maybe had to be present, but was v funny
Took clients for lunch Cpl days ago which was lovely I should say, but also amusing. Was a pasta course and they served One guy goes looks a bit dry n picked a bit of pasta up, and ‘Crunchhhhh’ , it’s not cooked he said The pasta below was just for the ‘dish/one piece on top to sit on’ haha Maybe had to be present, but was v funny
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,314 Hard job to have to go to cooking class in Italy haha
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,318 You must finished yea? Early Eve or something ?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,319 BunnyBeeHope said: I need to go to Red's college so I can eat good Click to expand... Come register! I will show you around
BunnyBeeHope said: I need to go to Red's college so I can eat good Click to expand... Come register! I will show you around
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,320 Is 9pm here. Sorry meant everyone else is bussssssy. Not me hehe