D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,763 itsthicc said: hellos fren! Click to expand... How are you?
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,764 Harthacnut said: How are you? Click to expand... im alright just dealing with car stuff. how ya doing?
Harthacnut said: How are you? Click to expand... im alright just dealing with car stuff. how ya doing?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,765 FoxInTheSnow said: Fish Fox? Click to expand... Fishy fox.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,766 itsthicc said: im alright just dealing with car stuff. how ya doing? Click to expand... I am sorry. To be fixed soon?
itsthicc said: im alright just dealing with car stuff. how ya doing? Click to expand... I am sorry. To be fixed soon?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,767 Harthacnut said: She was? Click to expand... Yes.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,768 Bailey94 said: Oh what’s different about this Air? I didn’t see the product reveal Click to expand... Thinner , thats about it
Bailey94 said: Oh what’s different about this Air? I didn’t see the product reveal Click to expand... Thinner , thats about it
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,769 ConsciousNobody said: s u p Click to expand... Think that’s the longest post ever seen ha
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,770 ConsciousNobody said: I am sorry. To be fixed soon? Click to expand... uuuh I hope so but probably not till friday
ConsciousNobody said: I am sorry. To be fixed soon? Click to expand... uuuh I hope so but probably not till friday
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,771 Harthacnut said: Never get cramp in your leg when your at the top of a ladder Click to expand... Eat salt
Harthacnut said: Never get cramp in your leg when your at the top of a ladder Click to expand... Eat salt
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,772 SarcasticSadie said: Eat salt Click to expand... This sounds like an insult
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,774 I Harthacnut said: This sounds like an insult Click to expand... Riuuuude Carry a sachet and next time u up a ladder be no cramp
I Harthacnut said: This sounds like an insult Click to expand... Riuuuude Carry a sachet and next time u up a ladder be no cramp
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,775 BunnyBeeHope said: Iphones are a rip off Click to expand... Never seen the appeal of them.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,776 A thousand dollary doos for a phone is insane
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,778 BunnyBeeHope said: Iphones are a rip off Click to expand... they make my selfies nice af tho
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,780 I like my iPhone but it’s not top of the range