Neither did I, and I don’t normally seem to attract them but at the last count this morning had 34 of the fkasDidn't know Italy had such a mosquito problem
Neither did I, and I don’t normally seem to attract them but at the last count this morning had 34 of the fkasDidn't know Italy had such a mosquito problem
Kinda feel like I know what this means even tho I’ve never heard it beforeTash is knee deep in clunge right now
You can. Papery dry mouth. discomfort peeing. retention. amongst othersDunno if ya can OD on Benadryl but am popping em like candy, frickin mutant mozzies
What is clunge?Tash is knee deep in clunge right now
MuffinWhat is clunge?
Muffin top? Like belly fat?Muffin
Works tho!Tash with a G
That is terrible also ha
Sweet innocent womanMuffin top? Like belly fat?
Well no, more like muff(in)Muffin top? Like belly fat?
This was also very goodAll those mosquitos roman around are a real venice
Sweet innocent woman
Needs a halo for you
Ooh. Oh. I was about to ask Google.Well no, more like muff(in)
Oh ty *curtsies*This was also very good![]()
I had to look it up to be sure, but was already pretty sure from context lolOoh. Oh. I was about to ask Google.
Is a slippery slope heheOoh. Oh. I was about to ask Google.
Bc you’re attractiveNeither did I, and I don’t normally seem to attract them but at the last count this morning had 34 of the fkas