It isWell at least I think a clutch is a bunch of eggs , otherwise no idea what I’m on about
It isWell at least I think a clutch is a bunch of eggs , otherwise no idea what I’m on about
Sophie you sayI’m trying to think of something funny but no, it’s Sophie
Well she never told us that hahaI’m trying to think of something funny but no, it’s Sophie
What's her middle name?I know a girl called Fanny. Unsurprisingly she uses her middle name
Not Soph haha another SophieSophie you say![]()
SupWell at least I think a clutch is a bunch of eggs , otherwise no idea what I’m on about
Hack your way inI'm pfp stuck. They should let me try fix the site
Well it’s a nice one to be stuck withI'm pfp stuck. They should let me try fix the site
Is that a slang for something?Hack your way in
If ya live in the Amazon maybeIs that a slang for something?
Just like hacking computers. Bypassing passwords and firewalls and stuff to have your way with themIs that a slang for something?
KinkyyyyJust like hacking computers. Bypassing passwords and firewalls and stuff to have your way with them