SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,961 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm surprised how little thought is in some people's brains. Someone's answer to would you date an Ai was just Sure why not Click to expand... It was the Benadryl, clouding my brain , shhh
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm surprised how little thought is in some people's brains. Someone's answer to would you date an Ai was just Sure why not Click to expand... It was the Benadryl, clouding my brain , shhh
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,966 It was right in front of us this whole time
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,968 BunnyBeeHope said: Also I'm very judgmental lol Click to expand... Lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,970 BunnyBeeHope said: Bailey is actually an Ai Click to expand... B ai ley , s
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,971 Wonder if I could hire a professional spooner
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,974 youngbustyredhead said: Hella nice AI tho Click to expand... Oh you’re precious thank you Beep boop boop bleep blop
youngbustyredhead said: Hella nice AI tho Click to expand... Oh you’re precious thank you Beep boop boop bleep blop
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,975 Amberrlicious said: I think I might say goodnight Love you all Click to expand... GN Amber, send Fanny our best regards also
Amberrlicious said: I think I might say goodnight Love you all Click to expand... GN Amber, send Fanny our best regards also
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,976 Amberrlicious said: I think I might say goodnight Love you all Click to expand... Goodnight Amber Love youuuuuu Hope you feel better
Amberrlicious said: I think I might say goodnight Love you all Click to expand... Goodnight Amber Love youuuuuu Hope you feel better
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,977 BunnyBeeHope said: Wonder if I could hire a professional spooner Click to expand... Wonder if they also get a pension as well
BunnyBeeHope said: Wonder if I could hire a professional spooner Click to expand... Wonder if they also get a pension as well
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,978 SarcasticSadie said: B ai ley , s Click to expand... You’re precious
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,979 SarcasticSadie said: Wonder if they also get a pension as well Click to expand... They deserve it
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 10, 2025 #241,980 Bailey94 said: You’re precious Click to expand... Well, that be you also , I said rocks