Try again. Not Ciaran.Where is Ciaran I smell another image
But he is in hiding with possible ice pack & things.
Try again. Not Ciaran.Where is Ciaran I smell another image
Tash where?Hey Tash also
I am sorry for the ickyness. I hope with time, care, and medication you get out of it soon.Hello.. sorry I've been kinda quiet. Been sick with an upper respiratory thing on top of my allergies too and my other stuff I deal with. Hope everyone is doing well though.![]()
Howdy Storm. Booo allergies and respiratory thing (infection I guess?)Hello.. sorry I've been kinda quiet. Been sick with an upper respiratory thing on top of my allergies too and my other stuff I deal with. Hope everyone is doing well though.![]()
Dunno, somewhere haTash where?
Did you get to see a doctor?Hello.. sorry I've been kinda quiet. Been sick with an upper respiratory thing on top of my allergies too and my other stuff I deal with. Hope everyone is doing well though.![]()
God I love cats
Knee deep in clunge, apparentlyDunno, somewhere ha
No word of a lie I would be lost without themGod I love cats
Dunno why the cupcake emoji but will never turn down a cupcake!
Hope ya feel better v soon StormHello.. sorry I've been kinda quiet. Been sick with an upper respiratory thing on top of my allergies too and my other stuff I deal with. Hope everyone is doing well though.![]()
I miss mine so muchNo word of a lie I would be lost without them
Clutch. Deep.Knee deep in clunge, apparently
I was going for something else. Something else happened instead.Dunno why the cupcake emoji but will never turn down a cupcake!
A muffin, perhaps?I was going for something else. Something else happened instead.