Yes. Hi.Anal butt
Yes. Hi.Anal butt
Oh dear what a pity never mindDamn. Confirmed dead now. Wow
That would do itEither I have serious lag, or is these Benadryl been popping and glass of wine putting my brain in slowmo, or both
Famously a fun comboEither I have serious lag, or is these Benadryl been popping and glass of wine putting my brain in slowmo, or both
Both are good choicesHmmm chicken nuggets or leftover ravioli from last night lol
I need a full body massage lolI need a leg massage
Hi. HelloI need a leg massage
I need a leg massage
I need a leg massage
Massage she said, not a leg wax , on/off
Okay throws some hot rocks by you. And a massage curler.I need a full body massage lol
I saw a thing saying they should bury Giorgio in a Gucci suitThey skipped the Kirk dude on Italian news, still trumped with Giorgio Armani
Be riots hahaI saw a thing saying they should bury Giorgio in a Gucci suit
Lays a tray down with muffins (real kind) for you. Peace offering.Wut? I said hi....hahaha. All goooood