My tummy grumbling:
necesita comida por favor.
Be back later. Toodles.
necesita comida por favor.
Be back later. Toodles.
Wear pj s to movie.I better get ready, movie starts in 40 minutes and I'm still in pj's
What movie?I better get ready, movie starts in 40 minutes and I'm still in pj's
I appear to be either incontinent or very excited
Let’s pretend it’s dripping down your backI appear to be either incontinent or very excited
I tried that it may not come as suggestive.. and copilot denied me.I appear to be either incontinent or very excited
The naked gunWhat movie?
Sup?...I thinkI appear to be either incontinent or very excited
Have funOk class time bye all
Byeeeeeee enjoyOk class time bye all
Sup?...I think
In she-hulkAnd where the hell have my, umm, fists been
In the "lime"And where the hell have my, umm, fists been
Ok that worksIn she-hulk