Boozy nachosDid you have wine with your nachos?
Boozy nachosDid you have wine with your nachos?
New meaning to fully loaded nachosBoozy nachos
Oh my days.
Such a tease, not a good kind either.I was so mad once I tried to order a hotdog and couldn't then before the movie they showed an ad for their hotdogs
Son of a b
Rock shandy my favouriteOoo lemon orange fizzy
Well I think of myself more as a viewee than a viewer but if the circumstances are right, the chair gets pulled outOh my days.
Never had I seen you pull up a chair.
Yesss I know you mentioned that before and i was trying to think of what it’s calledRock shandy my favourite![]()
oh? *gets up from chair and moves forward*Audience participation
Eeeat! And enjoy!Ok I better dig out some actual food before I end up not eating anything
It’s more of a metaphorical chairDo you borrow Tash's chair, or one of the communal chairs, or get your own?
I’m good! Yess done all of the Craig onesHow are you girly? Marathon on 007? What's next?