YeahCucumbers are disgusting
And they have the word cum in it.
I totally agree
YeahCucumbers are disgusting
And they have the word cum in it.
AgreedCucumbers are disgusting
And they have the word cum in it.
Aww thanks for saying hi while everyone else ignores me lmao
StormmmmmmHiii
HiiiiiiiiiiiAww thanks for saying hi while everyone else ignores me lmao
Hi StormAww thanks for saying hi while everyone else ignores me lmao
I just borrowed your mumMy sisters friend "borrowed" my mums cucumber once
Have a good day cnOkay going away. need to get busy. So I can eat soon.
For a salad ?My sisters friend "borrowed" my mums cucumber once
tossed saladFor a salad ?
Yeah. I think this tooCucumber can be good with you peel it and cut it into slices and then add some lemon juice on it, a little bit of tajín and salt lol good little snack
I just borrowed your mum
I like that showAnd scrambled eggs