How are you CN?
I'm okay.
How are you P-Dude?
Not much may touch myself later, but working now.
I'm okay.
How are you P-Dude?
Not much may touch myself later, but working now.
I'm good.... Winter is finally over... Looking forward to summer..... Desperately need a holidaySeriously. You couldn't just skip saying hi. I already wrote your lines trooper.
You start from how are you?
Weekend.I'm good.... Winter is finally over... Looking forward to summer..... Desperately need a holiday
Harvesting? Do you work on a farm?5 days usually, But when we are harvesting it is 6
Lies!How are you CN
Already know the other two are masterbating...
Winery... So there is a hectic harvest period.Harvesting? Do you work on a farm?
Please explain.5 days usually, But when we are harvesting it is 6
Aah. Nice.Winery...
So... when wine is fermenting the ferments need to be checked every day, so we split the weekends between myself and the other winemaker.Please explain.
Don't leave me to my devices of overactive imagination and guesswork.
Just grapes for usAah. Nice.
Grapes / cranberry/ or all?
Hmm. Attended winery tours a few times. Would love to know more. Pick your brains another day.So... when wine is fermenting the ferments need to be checked every day, so we split the weekends between myself and the other winemaker.
All kinds of grapes or certain breed only?Just grapes for us
Missy I spy few shiny objects and it isn't your eyes.I'm just innocently laying in bed and I'm being tarred with the grape brush