Also hi 2.0
Tell work to suck a lemonWell then, I guess not
Off to work byeeeee
Why?I'm angry at a cat
Also hi 2.0
HeyyyHi ladies.
How's Italy Salsa? When do you return home?
Oh Bailey already had it figured out, but I uncovered Kenzie account number 200 or whatever
Hi ladies.
How's Italy Salsa? When do you return home?
Can be wearisome at times when mood inclined that wayI need to stop reading the news x.x
Shopping in Milan sounds dangerous for the walletAlso, has been great actually.
Work stuff gone pretty well.
Free time has been lovely, got to see some stuff really wanted to, chilled out and given chance to assess a few things. Oh also popping to Milan today do a bit of shopping hehe
May I come along, do you have a spare bag?Also, has been great actually.
Work stuff gone pretty well.
Free time has been lovely, got to see some stuff really wanted to, chilled out and given chance to assess a few things. Oh also popping to Milan today do a bit of shopping hehe
Just drop me at the chocolate store.Shipping in Milan sounds dangerous for the wallet
Hmmm inclined to agree hahaShopping in Milan sounds dangerous for the wallet
May have a couple in a few hours hahaMay I come along, do you have a spare bag?