D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,701 youngbustyredhead said: Good anchornoon Ciaran! Click to expand... Good Mooring Red.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,705 I made a cake. Wonders made a trifle. She was also stacking kangaroos.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,706 And you stacking badgers? Sometimes wonder how much of what I read from overnight is a dream lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,707 Also something about Amber checking Soph over
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,708 youngbustyredhead said: And you stacking badgers? Sometimes wonder how much of what I read from overnight is a dream lol Click to expand... Yes youngbustyredhead said: Also something about Amber checking Soph over Click to expand... And yes
youngbustyredhead said: And you stacking badgers? Sometimes wonder how much of what I read from overnight is a dream lol Click to expand... Yes youngbustyredhead said: Also something about Amber checking Soph over Click to expand... And yes
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,711 Hey Ciaran, how's the afternoon going? Hey Red
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,712 FoxInTheSnow said: Hey Ciaran, how's the afternoon going? Hey Red Click to expand... Not too bad, just watching the Liverpool game. How are you?
FoxInTheSnow said: Hey Ciaran, how's the afternoon going? Hey Red Click to expand... Not too bad, just watching the Liverpool game. How are you?
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,713 Hmm dont know who they're playing. I know its ManU and Man City today though Ya not too bad, checking out who plays who in NFL today
Hmm dont know who they're playing. I know its ManU and Man City today though Ya not too bad, checking out who plays who in NFL today
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,715 Harthacnut said: How are you Red Click to expand... I'm good! Just waiting for my fam to get themselves together, then we're gonna get breakfast before they head home
Harthacnut said: How are you Red Click to expand... I'm good! Just waiting for my fam to get themselves together, then we're gonna get breakfast before they head home
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,716 FoxInTheSnow said: Hmm dont know who they're playing. I know its ManU and Man City today though Ya not too bad, checking out who plays who in NFL today Click to expand... They are playing Burnley. Hopefully both Manchester teams lose... oh wait thats not possible.... I think its the kentucky family buckets vs the Tenesse whiskey goblins.
FoxInTheSnow said: Hmm dont know who they're playing. I know its ManU and Man City today though Ya not too bad, checking out who plays who in NFL today Click to expand... They are playing Burnley. Hopefully both Manchester teams lose... oh wait thats not possible.... I think its the kentucky family buckets vs the Tenesse whiskey goblins.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,717 youngbustyredhead said: I'm good! Just waiting for my fam to get themselves together, then we're gonna get breakfast before they head home Click to expand... Pancakes?
youngbustyredhead said: I'm good! Just waiting for my fam to get themselves together, then we're gonna get breakfast before they head home Click to expand... Pancakes?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,719 Harthacnut said: just watching the Liverpool game Click to expand... FoxInTheSnow said: I know its ManU and Man City today though Click to expand... Harthacnut said: They are playing Burnley. Hopefully both Manchester teams lose... oh wait thats not possible.... Click to expand... Go kicky teams! Do the foot things! Cover the pitch! Block the guard! Forwards! etc
Harthacnut said: just watching the Liverpool game Click to expand... FoxInTheSnow said: I know its ManU and Man City today though Click to expand... Harthacnut said: They are playing Burnley. Hopefully both Manchester teams lose... oh wait thats not possible.... Click to expand... Go kicky teams! Do the foot things! Cover the pitch! Block the guard! Forwards! etc
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,720 Harthacnut said: Pancakes? Click to expand... Quite possibly!