D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,861 youngbustyredhead said: HOW FUN I've never read any of those Click to expand... Me neither but after watching the films I figured would be reading Like most film adaptations they’ll be a lot more depth I guess
youngbustyredhead said: HOW FUN I've never read any of those Click to expand... Me neither but after watching the films I figured would be reading Like most film adaptations they’ll be a lot more depth I guess
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,862 SophUKYis said: Like most film adaptations they’ll be a lot more depth I guess Click to expand... For sure!
SophUKYis said: Like most film adaptations they’ll be a lot more depth I guess Click to expand... For sure!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,863 Charley loves coming from behind, according to the commentator
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,864 youngbustyredhead said: Charley loves coming from behind, according to the commentator Click to expand... Sup
youngbustyredhead said: Charley loves coming from behind, according to the commentator Click to expand... Sup
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,869 Shafts and strokes and wood and the flagstick and so on
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,871 youngbustyredhead said: And holes ofc Click to expand... Can’t forget them
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,872 It’s about to be iron man 3 time I’ll be at endgame by tomorrow morning
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,873 SophUKYis said: Can’t forget them Click to expand... I almost did after this weekend, was inconvenient
SophUKYis said: Can’t forget them Click to expand... I almost did after this weekend, was inconvenient
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,874 SophUKYis said: It’s about to be iron man 3 time I’ll be at endgame by tomorrow morning Click to expand... I'm not sure that's even possible without time travel lol ...a time heist!
SophUKYis said: It’s about to be iron man 3 time I’ll be at endgame by tomorrow morning Click to expand... I'm not sure that's even possible without time travel lol ...a time heist!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,875 youngbustyredhead said: I almost did after this weekend, was inconvenient Click to expand... opposite for me, just to balance things.
youngbustyredhead said: I almost did after this weekend, was inconvenient Click to expand... opposite for me, just to balance things.
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,876 youngbustyredhead said: I'm not sure that's even possible without time travel lol ...a time heist! Click to expand... We stealing time? Does that give us more time
youngbustyredhead said: I'm not sure that's even possible without time travel lol ...a time heist! Click to expand... We stealing time? Does that give us more time
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,877 Amberrlicious said: opposite for me, just to balance things. Click to expand... *nods*
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,878 Shit I mean Perfectly balanced, as all things should be
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,879 SophUKYis said: We stealing time? Does that give us more time Click to expand... We’re going back to the future
SophUKYis said: We stealing time? Does that give us more time Click to expand... We’re going back to the future
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Sep 14, 2025 #243,880 Amberrlicious said: opposite for me, just to balance things. Click to expand...