It was! Got taken out to dinner twice and breakfast this morning lol. Showed off the new caf (we had lunch there yesterday). Saw a field hockey game (we won!). And introduced my sister to college life a bit
I think so, for the most part at least. I mean she liked hanging out with me afaik but was kinda quiet around my friends. Possibly a bit much even tho they were relatively chill. She enjoyed the field hockey game lol
Ya I mean she's still only 16, even if she towers over me she's still a kid. She met my gf when she visited this summer but hadn't met any of the others yet. A lot of new people all at once
She liked the suite tho haha. She came along when they dropped me off my first year and that dorm was not as nice. She was still picturing that I think lol