SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,223 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm hating today Click to expand... Well, I suppose is at least plenty of it left to improve the feeling .
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm hating today Click to expand... Well, I suppose is at least plenty of it left to improve the feeling .
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,224 SarcasticSadie said: Well, I suppose is at least plenty of it left to improve the feeling . Click to expand... This The whole day is ahead to do something good for you!
SarcasticSadie said: Well, I suppose is at least plenty of it left to improve the feeling . Click to expand... This The whole day is ahead to do something good for you!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,225 Morning Sophie, I seem to recall you having or are about to have some time off work.
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,226 SarcasticSadie said: Morning Sophie, I seem to recall you having or are about to have some time off work. Click to expand... Morning! Just the two days off but a very much needed two days off together Day 2 today and I’m feeling good this morning
SarcasticSadie said: Morning Sophie, I seem to recall you having or are about to have some time off work. Click to expand... Morning! Just the two days off but a very much needed two days off together Day 2 today and I’m feeling good this morning
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,228 Amberrlicious said: Hi Hope hi Sadie Hi Soph Click to expand... Hi pretty lady
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,233 SophUKYis said: Hi pretty lady Click to expand... No u
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,236 I’m good also! Not left bed yet and don’t plan to for a while
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,239 There's a shop with a flashing sign saying Lububu in a window. I feel @vanilla_hips is somehow behind this
There's a shop with a flashing sign saying Lububu in a window. I feel @vanilla_hips is somehow behind this