Yes ! He’s an odd looking fella
I like the bald girl….
Yeah shes good. And pretty.
The show stopper that said irish man made was really bad. I think it should of been him that went.
Yes ! He’s an odd looking fella
I like the bald girl….
Agree. Both partsYeah shes good. And pretty.
The show stopper that said irish man made was really bad. I think it should have been him that went.
Agree. Both parts
Going back to being sad in work. Later peeps
He sounds a right MasturbakerThere is an Irish dude on Bake off this year with a dodgy mullet and mustache combo.
It’s not just youAlso is it just me, but, when typing to Hope, I always find myself trying not to use the phrase: I hope.. Is actually more difficult than would think haha
It’s not just you
Hello ! Lovely picAnd sometimes my phone automatically makes it with a capital H
Also hello
Thanks.Hello ! Lovely pic
Hey Lil’And sometimes my phone automatically makes it with a capital H
Also hello
ImTired, but ok
How ya doing