D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,281 Wonders is here and she has a pfp!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,283 SarcasticSadie said: Also, on a thoroughly depressing note…. I just read in just over 4 weeks clocks change, and will be dark at just after 5pm… pffffttttttt Click to expand... Yaaaay
SarcasticSadie said: Also, on a thoroughly depressing note…. I just read in just over 4 weeks clocks change, and will be dark at just after 5pm… pffffttttttt Click to expand... Yaaaay
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,284 Lil_wonders said: Which means it will stay lighter here. Click to expand... Ohhhhhh , talk about rubbing it in…. Ha
Lil_wonders said: Which means it will stay lighter here. Click to expand... Ohhhhhh , talk about rubbing it in…. Ha
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,285 Harthacnut said: Wonders is here and she has a pfp! Click to expand... Yeh suffer
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,286 Harthacnut said: Yaaaay Click to expand... What’s wrong with ya man!!!!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,287 SarcasticSadie said: What’s wrong with ya man!!!! Click to expand... I like the cold and dark
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,288 I do not see any benefit whatsoever to getting dark early, ‘enlighten’ me Ciaran????
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,289 SarcasticSadie said: I do not see any benefit whatsoever to getting dark early, ‘enlighten’ me Ciaran???? Click to expand... Personal preference.
SarcasticSadie said: I do not see any benefit whatsoever to getting dark early, ‘enlighten’ me Ciaran???? Click to expand... Personal preference.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,290 Harthacnut said: Personal preference. Click to expand... Ohhh, as in u like going to and from work in the dark ?
Harthacnut said: Personal preference. Click to expand... Ohhh, as in u like going to and from work in the dark ?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,295 Good to hear. As I keep forgetting you're on the other side of the world, how was your day? Lol
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,296 It was good thankyou. Nice weather and everything went right at work. How does your day ahead look?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,297 Not a bad combination. I actually have no idea how it's going to go. Weather is will turn rainy shortly and that will affect my motivation. Lol
Not a bad combination. I actually have no idea how it's going to go. Weather is will turn rainy shortly and that will affect my motivation. Lol
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,299 We shall see. Doesn't look like an overly fun day. Lol