Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,321 SarcasticSadie said: Arghh, I wasn’t meaning it like that. Just meant where possible don’t like to use to much when chatting to you, in the sense you may find it annoying. A lot of Hope is a good thing otherwise. Click to expand... Sadie stop bullying Hope
SarcasticSadie said: Arghh, I wasn’t meaning it like that. Just meant where possible don’t like to use to much when chatting to you, in the sense you may find it annoying. A lot of Hope is a good thing otherwise. Click to expand... Sadie stop bullying Hope
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,323 Maddiemoiselle said: You goober Click to expand... Zip it Goobner…. X
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,324 Now it's not supposed to rain today. Don't feel like going to the beach this morning. Maybe I need to break out some power tools.
Now it's not supposed to rain today. Don't feel like going to the beach this morning. Maybe I need to break out some power tools.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,325 @Maddiemoiselle Only 10.5 hours til ya finish work
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,329 Has there been some time changes or something?? Both Maddie and Casey here when I am.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,331 Lol I have time to kill before work, that's why I'm here
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,332 Lil_wonders said: I’m good thanks. How are you? Click to expand... That's good to hear and I'm doing pretty well
Lil_wonders said: I’m good thanks. How are you? Click to expand... That's good to hear and I'm doing pretty well
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,333 Lil_wonders said: Has there been some time changes or something?? Both Maddie and Casey here when I am. Click to expand... They wet the bed..
Lil_wonders said: Has there been some time changes or something?? Both Maddie and Casey here when I am. Click to expand... They wet the bed..
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,334 SarcasticSadie said: They wet the bed.. Click to expand... Did not