Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,582 That's what I told the snake in the tree while I was peeing the woods the other day...
iSauce Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,583 SarcasticSadie said: Your pic makes me chuckle Sauce each time see it. Is like you been playin Fast n Furious on ya gaming for 48 hrs straight.. Click to expand... That's me working
SarcasticSadie said: Your pic makes me chuckle Sauce each time see it. Is like you been playin Fast n Furious on ya gaming for 48 hrs straight.. Click to expand... That's me working
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,586 Bailey94 said: POOPCORN! Click to expand... I was told not to eat yojr popcorn!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,588 Well, I'm off today, so no poopcorn How are you Craig?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,590 I'm good you? Just to clarify from this mornings conversations, I'm oknto watxh your porn but not eat your popcorn!
I'm good you? Just to clarify from this mornings conversations, I'm oknto watxh your porn but not eat your popcorn!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,591 I'm doing great! I'm off work today My feet need a break. Wish I had the money for a pedicure. That would be lovely today
I'm doing great! I'm off work today My feet need a break. Wish I had the money for a pedicure. That would be lovely today
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,592 Casey86 said: I present to you the cuck stool Click to expand... In the splash zone I like
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,596 Nothing much gorgeous. You enjoying your morning off?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,597 Tash26 said: Nothing much gorgeous. You enjoying your morning off? Click to expand... FUK YAH! I've been up not long tho. And I don't plan on doing much today. I was supposed to go to an agency today, but I just don't have it in me
Tash26 said: Nothing much gorgeous. You enjoying your morning off? Click to expand... FUK YAH! I've been up not long tho. And I don't plan on doing much today. I was supposed to go to an agency today, but I just don't have it in me
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,598 Oh definitely just be a lazy bitch today. Chill. Snack. Nap and repeat
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,599 Lazy is the plan Also no plan is the plan Except food. No poopcorn tho