Maybe you could convince someone to give you a foot massage. They're free!I'm doing great! I'm off work today
My feet need a break. Wish I had the money for a pedicure. That would be lovely today
Maybe you could convince someone to give you a foot massage. They're free!I'm doing great! I'm off work today
My feet need a break. Wish I had the money for a pedicure. That would be lovely today
Always thought this was just code between us. I dont feel special anymore
OhAlways thought this was just code between us. I dont feel special anymore![]()
And foot massages are so wonderful tooMaybe you could convince someone to give you a foot massage. They're free!
She should beSoph!
You looking in a mirror?
I feel like Mark's responsible![]()
Who's having fun at work... lol
There was a drain that was clogged and well.... safe to say it's not clogged anymoreI feel like Mark's responsible
Mark 1.0 that is
Oooooh does Soph have a foot thing?Foot rubs?
Feet?
Hello I’m Sophie
![]()
Who's having fun at work... lol