Like meHaven’t tried it since this morning but it can be a bit flaky
Like meHaven’t tried it since this morning but it can be a bit flaky
Not particularlyLike me
I NEED to see thisWell you'll just have to imagine the battle droid dressed up as a maid i was gonna post and say it was Soph
“This the droid you’re looking for”Well you'll just have to imagine the battle droid dressed up as a maid i was gonna post and say it was Soph
Direct links
Nice what kinda cookies?Im making cookies
But lmk if you get one to workDirect links
Which I don't see on there. Bc imgbb sucks
That one always makes me cry. Father issues (not that kind)Haven’t watched any marvel films for a few days I’m slacking
Gotg2 tomorrow it is
That's what she saidI'm so full
SupThat's what she said
Oatmeal cookies?Im making cookies
Oh noOatmeal cookies?
Classic lolThat's what she said
No. Hope. Come onJust add in the baby batter before the chocolate chips....I'm sorry