ALL I SAID WAS I WAS EATING OATMEAL FOR BREAKFAST AND YOU MADE IT DIRTY!!!Doing wholesome thing like making cookies and y'all make it dirty.
ALL I SAID WAS I WAS EATING OATMEAL FOR BREAKFAST AND YOU MADE IT DIRTY!!!Doing wholesome thing like making cookies and y'all make it dirty.
ALL I SAID WAS I WAS EATING OATMEAL FOR BREAKFAST AND YOU MADE IT DIRTY!!!
Hey. My friend wants you to shout at her too. SooooooALL I SAID WAS I WAS EATING OATMEAL FOR BREAKFAST AND YOU MADE IT DIRTY!!!
Was that his origin story? Good timesALL I SAID WAS I WAS EATING OATMEAL FOR BREAKFAST AND YOU MADE IT DIRTY!!!
Exactly as it sounds I'm guessingWhat is poopcorn
A funny wordWhat is poopcorn
It’s what you get the day after eating cornWhat is poopcorn
Indeed it was lolWas that his origin story? Good times
Oh???Hey. My friend wants you to shout at her too. Soooooo
YeahOh???
That’s what she’s saidThe upload size is something tiny though
Indeed it was lol
Give me a reason to shout then...Yeah
So. If you like shout at me. I can pass it onto her![]()
We've played this game before want me to quote the posts??Pretty sure no.
We've played this game before want me to quote the posts??
You've done it nowDon't exist.