I like oatmeal cookies
What am I doing??I've never deleted posts.
But I see what Maddie is doing
Welcome backYoooo
Being cuteWhat am I doing??
Just not ciaransI like oatmeal cookies
If that's aimed at me.....make meHush
What am I doing??
CoinkidinkAre Sadie and Bailey reappearing at the same time??
Coinkidink
It was aimed at youIf that's aimed at me.....make me
If that's not aimed at me.....make me
![]()
This is the best episode of Law and Order everAccusing me of deleting posts.
I refute it
You dig in
I go back and qoute these posts that dont exist, to prove my innocence
While incriminating myself in oatmeal
But I cant qoute them.
Because they never existed
So the plan doesn't work
Accusing me of deleting posts.
I refute it
You dig in
I go back and qoute these posts that dont exist, to prove my innocence
While incriminating myself in oatmeal
But I cant qoute them.
Because they never existed
So the plan doesn't work
Why your hair all messy then????Coinkidink
Are there raisins?Just not ciarans
Is that hair spray???