Probably notDoes the rapture come with sexy bum spit or nah?
Probably notDoes the rapture come with sexy bum spit or nah?
You've developed a new kink this dayDoes the rapture come with sexy bum spit or nah?
Netanyahu , odiousIt definitely makes me angry alot.
But I feel I owe it to people to at least know what's going on.
But I understand why people don't.
Seen alot of horrible images and videos from Palestine
You've developed a new kink this day
Netanyahu , odious
Am also a bit drunk , js ha
Ooo I wanna do thatAm also a bit drunk , js ha
I'm berry thankful you are hereSometimes I feel so out of place here lol
3 old white men in their 70s doing so much damage to the world right now
Come on grim reaper
Just get drunk and spit on a bumSometimes I feel so out of place here lol
I don't drink though... also no bum to spit onJust get drunk and spit on a bum
Me too, mostly because I'm a ranting lunatic these daysSometimes I feel so out of place here lol
Sometimes I feel so out of place here lol
Well we fucking love you Casey! We all feel that too sometimes. Not too invalidate your feelings, it's just a thing that we all get from time to time. But you definitely have a place here!Sometimes I feel so out of place here lol
Damn I'm that oldCaseyyyy 3 lunches????