For reals.
Dont tear your hair out please.
Well dont self harm yourself eitherI've been on a self harming bing lately and things are getting sore.
Easy there pirateArghhh wasn’t paying attention![]()
Please talk to a professionalIve become so numb to how utterly shit my life is, Its the only way i feel like im not completely dead inside.
Easy there pirate
All I can tell you is that I fucking love you. To bits. I so sorry that you're feeling like you need to do that but I am so proud of your ability to fight through the things you don't like about yourself. Even if it feel like a losing battle a lot, I can promise you, you are winning. Thank you for being in our lives you genuinely mean so much to us.Ive become so numb to how utterly shit my life is, Its the only way i feel like im not completely dead inside.
This.Please talk to a professional
Please talk to a professional
This.
Ciaran, you know we care about you. But we need you to actually talk to someone who can help
Please talk to a professional
Agreed.This.
Ciaran, you know we care about you. But we need you to actually talk to someone who can help
All I can tell you is that I fucking love you. To bits. I so sorry that you're feeling like you need to do that but I am so proud of your ability to fight through the things you don't like about yourself. Even if it feel like a losing battle a lot, I can promise you, you are winning. Thank you for being in our lives you genuinely mean so much to us.
No need to apologize for being honest about how you feel. Ever. Thank you for sharing with us. Seriously!!I'll try to get on this.
Sorry for bringing the mood down.
ThisNo need to apologize for being honest about how you feel. Ever. Thank you for sharing with us. Seriously!!
Don't be sorry but really even talk to a GP it will help so much I promise. Alot of us have gone through similar, through therapy or tablets or both it will make a huge differenceI'll try to get on this.
Sorry for bringing the mood down.
Like. I know it's scary asking for help from a professional because then you are accepting that you need help. Which is scary, but they exist for a reason. And it's to help. Please don't try. Please do.I'll try to get on this.
Sorry for bringing the mood down.
Do it woman!!!All this menty b talk reminded me I'm late taking my tablets lol