Locket44 Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,401 ConsciousNobody said: Hello L!! Click to expand... Hi CN
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,402 Locket44 said: Hey Casey Click to expand... How are you doing today?
Locket44 Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,403 Casey86 said: How are you doing today? Click to expand... I am good thanks. Tired but great How about you?
Casey86 said: How are you doing today? Click to expand... I am good thanks. Tired but great How about you?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,404 Locket44 said: I am good thanks. Tired but great How about you? Click to expand... That's good to hear I'm doing good, heading home from work. One more day to go and then a week off
Locket44 said: I am good thanks. Tired but great How about you? Click to expand... That's good to hear I'm doing good, heading home from work. One more day to go and then a week off
Locket44 Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,405 Casey86 said: That's good to hear I'm doing good, heading home from work. One more day to go and then a week off Click to expand... whoohoo enjoy that week!!!
Casey86 said: That's good to hear I'm doing good, heading home from work. One more day to go and then a week off Click to expand... whoohoo enjoy that week!!!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,406 Locket44 said: whoohoo enjoy that week!!! Click to expand... I definitely plan on doing just that lol
Locket44 said: whoohoo enjoy that week!!! Click to expand... I definitely plan on doing just that lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,408 Hope you enjoy the gig Bailey I’m off to bed 9:53pm woohoo lol Night all
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,409 Amberrlicious said: Hope you enjoy the gig Bailey I’m off to bed 9:53pm woohoo lol Night all Click to expand... Thank you Amber. You’re precious I hope you have sweet sleepies
Amberrlicious said: Hope you enjoy the gig Bailey I’m off to bed 9:53pm woohoo lol Night all Click to expand... Thank you Amber. You’re precious I hope you have sweet sleepies
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,410 Amberrlicious said: Hope you enjoy the gig Bailey I’m off to bed 9:53pm woohoo lol Night all Click to expand... Have a good night Amber
Amberrlicious said: Hope you enjoy the gig Bailey I’m off to bed 9:53pm woohoo lol Night all Click to expand... Have a good night Amber
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,412 I’m getting sleepy. Think I may lay here and take a nap on the sidewalk
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,413 Bailey94 said: Are you home Casey? Click to expand... Almost lol I'll be home in a couple minutes
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,415 I'm home now lol. Yea the place we're at is far. Takes about an hour 15 to an hour an a half both ways
I'm home now lol. Yea the place we're at is far. Takes about an hour 15 to an hour an a half both ways
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 9, 2025 #261,419 Bailey94 said: Blah That’s no fun unless you get to sleep Click to expand... Nope lol, I don't sleep. I'll try to stay awake in the wee hours in the morning
Bailey94 said: Blah That’s no fun unless you get to sleep Click to expand... Nope lol, I don't sleep. I'll try to stay awake in the wee hours in the morning