Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,443 BunnyBeeHope said: Can't sleep. Work getting closer Click to expand... Just call in sick
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,444 Tell them you're deep in soft puffy clouds and can't get up
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,445 They will threaten my job. I already had a "counseling session" aka an interrogation in a tiny room when I was sick before
They will threaten my job. I already had a "counseling session" aka an interrogation in a tiny room when I was sick before
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,446 Ok putting phone down. Try sleep again. You two are great, thank you
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,447 BunnyBeeHope said: They will threaten my job. I already had a "counseling session" aka an interrogation in a tiny room when I was sick before Click to expand... That's pretty crazy, my job gives me five paid sick days a year. I couldn't imagine getting interrogated at work
BunnyBeeHope said: They will threaten my job. I already had a "counseling session" aka an interrogation in a tiny room when I was sick before Click to expand... That's pretty crazy, my job gives me five paid sick days a year. I couldn't imagine getting interrogated at work
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,448 BunnyBeeHope said: Ok putting phone down. Try sleep again. You two are great, thank you Click to expand... You're great too Have a great night
BunnyBeeHope said: Ok putting phone down. Try sleep again. You two are great, thank you Click to expand... You're great too Have a great night
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,449 BunnyBeeHope said: Ok putting phone down. Try sleep again. You two are great, thank you Click to expand... Good luck with sleeping Hope Feel better
BunnyBeeHope said: Ok putting phone down. Try sleep again. You two are great, thank you Click to expand... Good luck with sleeping Hope Feel better
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,450 Early start today, heading out to do a Work Walk & Talk in the park with Coffeee & Croissants. Could be talking to self if nobody else turns up.. eeek
Early start today, heading out to do a Work Walk & Talk in the park with Coffeee & Croissants. Could be talking to self if nobody else turns up.. eeek
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,453 I did get a lollipop for world mental health day. After working 5 hours without a pause
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,454 Just here too. No mention world mental health day. Other than from me
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,456 Nothing here either then a accident book log from me lol
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,458 I fell down some stairs and busted my ankle up Looks like a trip to a&e
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,459 SophUKYis said: Nothing here either then a accident book log from me lol Click to expand... *kisses your ankle* There. All better. (But please go and get it checked?)
SophUKYis said: Nothing here either then a accident book log from me lol Click to expand... *kisses your ankle* There. All better. (But please go and get it checked?)