D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,462 It’s very swollen and can barely step on it atm so not sure what to do
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,463 SophUKYis said: It’s very swollen and can barely step on it atm so not sure what to do Click to expand... Go. To. A&E
SophUKYis said: It’s very swollen and can barely step on it atm so not sure what to do Click to expand... Go. To. A&E
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,466 And r.i.c.e it. Rest, ice, compressed, elevate
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,467 I need to go back to work. I expect an update that you were seen by a professional miss froggy
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,468 You know what the advances of a dementia patient ain't so different than some of the pms you get here
You know what the advances of a dementia patient ain't so different than some of the pms you get here
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,475 Morning Hope and yup same job today. I'll be there the rest of the month
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,476 Work put in the rear view for the week woohoo
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,477 I just got to work lol. Got to get through today and then no work for me until the 20th
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,479 Casey86 said: I just got to work lol. Got to get through today and then no work for me until the 20th Click to expand... Woooo hopefully that means you'll miss out on a chunk of the hard work
Casey86 said: I just got to work lol. Got to get through today and then no work for me until the 20th Click to expand... Woooo hopefully that means you'll miss out on a chunk of the hard work
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,480 BunnyBeeHope said: Woooo hopefully that means you'll miss out on a chunk of the hard work Click to expand... Hopefully lol, but there'll be plenty of hard work left when I come back
BunnyBeeHope said: Woooo hopefully that means you'll miss out on a chunk of the hard work Click to expand... Hopefully lol, but there'll be plenty of hard work left when I come back