Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,701 BunnyBeeHope said: Cards against humanity sold bull shit in a box one black Friday and it sold out Click to expand... That's not surprising
BunnyBeeHope said: Cards against humanity sold bull shit in a box one black Friday and it sold out Click to expand... That's not surprising
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,702 Again, people aren't good with money lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,703 Medical bills in America are insane even vet ones. Bailey said her cat needs teeth out and its going to cost 5000
Medical bills in America are insane even vet ones. Bailey said her cat needs teeth out and its going to cost 5000
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,704 BunnyBeeHope said: Medical bills in America are insane even vet ones. Bailey said her cat needs teeth out and its going to cost 5000 Click to expand... I believe that, anything medical here is expensive
BunnyBeeHope said: Medical bills in America are insane even vet ones. Bailey said her cat needs teeth out and its going to cost 5000 Click to expand... I believe that, anything medical here is expensive
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,705 I brought my cat in for the same thing and it was under 300
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,706 They do give complimentary nail trims though Paid over 1500 for a few tumors to be removed from Gracie
They do give complimentary nail trims though Paid over 1500 for a few tumors to be removed from Gracie
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,707 1500 seems more reasonable at least for surgery
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,709 BunnyBeeHope said: 1500 seems more reasonable at least for surgery Click to expand... Agreed, it's still pricey though. Not 5,000 pricey though
BunnyBeeHope said: 1500 seems more reasonable at least for surgery Click to expand... Agreed, it's still pricey though. Not 5,000 pricey though
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,710 FoxMcCloud said: Nah I will anyways Everything but the Turkey Thanksgiving dinner donut View attachment 473138 Click to expand... FoxMcCloud said: Dipped in a gravy sauce, with mashed potatoes and stuffing on it with cranberry jelly Click to expand... Quite possibly the most hideous thing have ever seen..
FoxMcCloud said: Nah I will anyways Everything but the Turkey Thanksgiving dinner donut View attachment 473138 Click to expand... FoxMcCloud said: Dipped in a gravy sauce, with mashed potatoes and stuffing on it with cranberry jelly Click to expand... Quite possibly the most hideous thing have ever seen..
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,711 I just got into bed. Before 7pm on a Friday. Wild life
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,712 BunnyBeeHope said: I just got into bed. Before 7pm on a Friday. Wild life Click to expand... Settle down with that craziness
BunnyBeeHope said: I just got into bed. Before 7pm on a Friday. Wild life Click to expand... Settle down with that craziness
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,713 BunnyBeeHope said: I just got into bed. Before 7pm on a Friday. Wild life Click to expand... Bed bopping
BunnyBeeHope said: I just got into bed. Before 7pm on a Friday. Wild life Click to expand... Bed bopping
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,716 I thought going to bed before 10 last night was early
highimstorm Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,718 Heyy has anyone heard from Ciaran today or yesterday?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,720 highimstorm said: Heyy has anyone heard from Ciaran today or yesterday? Click to expand... Nope