Fully on board on going to bed early any night! Normally between 8-10 here
I have not heard from himHeyy has anyone heard from Ciaran today or yesterday?
Think I went at the same timeI thought going to bed before 10 last night was early![]()
NopeHeyy has anyone heard from Ciaran today or yesterday?
Can’t remember if was yesterday morning or day before , but either way not sinceHeyy has anyone heard from Ciaran today or yesterday?
Guess who’s backkk, back again..Omg it's back...
Who or what ?Omg it's back...
Hmm okay ya I haven't either. He hasn't opened his Snapchat messages from me. Last time he did this, his phone stopped working and had to get it fixed so not sure if that happened again or something else. Hope he's okay though.Nope![]()
Ewww the emoji is enough haGuess who’s backkk, back again..
But also what is?
Quiet youQuite possibly the most hideous thing have ever seen..
He made one post yesterday but it was about not talking if you can't add anything positive
Think he was still suffering with virus/similar alsoHmm okay ya I haven't either. He hasn't opened his Snapchat messages from me. Last time he did this, his phone stopped working and had to get it fixed so not sure if that happened again or something else. Hope he's okay though.
Yeah I know he's been sick and plus like not getting good sleep doesn't helpThink he was still suffering with virus/similar also
Yeah, he said something went wrong in work with some paperwork as well and he got blamed for it. Seemed like a tough week all round for himI know he had a really bad day the other day and has been sick a bit and not getting good sleep because his cat Luigi is always waking him up every day around 3 or 4 am wanting to eat and if he ignores him, he will start to act out and start knocking stuff over etc so I know Ciaran doesn't get good sleep and that can be draining for your health.
FoxyyyyyQuiet you
Also, Hey Sadie