BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,764 djo was amazing in case y'all were wondering even better than i expected
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,765 can't believe i was in the same room with steve harrington
FoxMcCloud Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,766 BunnyBeeHope said: Fox is a total brat Click to expand... At the heart of it....yes
FoxMcCloud Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,768 BunnyBeeHope said: I dont think I know any of his songs Click to expand... Oh you must know the 1
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,769 Let me listen to the top ones one Spotify and see
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,771 BunnyBeeHope said: I dont think I know any of his songs Click to expand... Maybe End of Beginning Basic being Basic is my jam
BunnyBeeHope said: I dont think I know any of his songs Click to expand... Maybe End of Beginning Basic being Basic is my jam
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,772 SarcasticSadie said: Just wow Click to expand... Oh Hi
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,773 Bailey94 said: Maybe End of Beginning Basic being Basic is my jam Click to expand... Nope I just had it on. Never heard it
Bailey94 said: Maybe End of Beginning Basic being Basic is my jam Click to expand... Nope I just had it on. Never heard it
FoxMcCloud Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,774 SarcasticSadie said: Just wow Click to expand... What are we wowing
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,775 Bailey94 said: djo was amazing in case y'all were wondering even better than i expected Click to expand... Glad you had fun
Bailey94 said: djo was amazing in case y'all were wondering even better than i expected Click to expand... Glad you had fun
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,776 BunnyBeeHope said: Nope I just had it on. Never heard it Click to expand... That's prolly the most popular but that's ok
BunnyBeeHope said: Nope I just had it on. Never heard it Click to expand... That's prolly the most popular but that's ok
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,777 This is just like Bad Bunny. With all the superbowl talk I looked him up First artist to cross 20 billion streams Top artist 3 years in a row on Spotify I'd never heard a song lol
This is just like Bad Bunny. With all the superbowl talk I looked him up First artist to cross 20 billion streams Top artist 3 years in a row on Spotify I'd never heard a song lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,778 BunnyBeeHope said: This is just like Bad Bunny. With all the superbowl talk I looked him up First artist to cross 20 billion streams Top artist 3 years in a row on Spotify I'd never heard a song lol Click to expand... same
BunnyBeeHope said: This is just like Bad Bunny. With all the superbowl talk I looked him up First artist to cross 20 billion streams Top artist 3 years in a row on Spotify I'd never heard a song lol Click to expand... same
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,780 sorry Casey I didn't see you say hi Hi and thanks for saying hi