I usually come with head, yesI hope the rest of you comes with it.
Exactly! HeheThey somehow knew it was important to leave exactly as they found it. Bc somehow Doc and/or Marty screwed up again and need it to be in precisely this position to fix whatever paradox they caused
Yes. They created not just one either.They somehow knew it was important to leave exactly as they found it. Bc somehow Doc and/or Marty screwed up again and need it to be in precisely this position to fix whatever paradox they caused
Strapped down? Interesting
Troublemakers, they wereYes. They created not just one either.
I usually come with head, yes
I am!@SophUKYis are you resting now?
Is that Amber's nickname?@SophUKYis are you resting now?
I'm filling out my donation information@S'more where did you go?
262kSell Mark's kidney
Resting?Is that Amber's nickname?
We’ll miss you!Back in a bit!
Get yourself a new icepack or heated pad.Back in a bit!
NFR…I'm filling out my donation information