Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,061 Y’all are making me blush Turned all calamity there for a moment
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,062 BunnyBeeHope said: That's journalism check 3 sources Click to expand... Peer reviewed.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,063 Hope how are you today? Bundled up with hot bottle?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,064 Going to put on socks. My feet are cold.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,065 ConsciousNobody said: Hope how are you today? Bundled up with hot bottle? Click to expand... Im ok tired and very low energy though
ConsciousNobody said: Hope how are you today? Bundled up with hot bottle? Click to expand... Im ok tired and very low energy though
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,066 So many people make an introduction thread and never reply again
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,067 Amberrlicious said: I don't know what I'm missed while I was.... occupied... but... sending a huge hug your way @Bailey94 love you all... goodnight xx Click to expand... thank you Amber you're precious
Amberrlicious said: I don't know what I'm missed while I was.... occupied... but... sending a huge hug your way @Bailey94 love you all... goodnight xx Click to expand... thank you Amber you're precious
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,069 Bailey94 said: thank you Amber you're precious Click to expand...
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,070 BunnyBeeHope said: Im ok tired and very low energy though Click to expand... You know what this means... you won't be hopping about and just hug your bed more. Works for me. Making you electrolyte drink.
BunnyBeeHope said: Im ok tired and very low energy though Click to expand... You know what this means... you won't be hopping about and just hug your bed more. Works for me. Making you electrolyte drink.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,071 SophUKYis said: View attachment 473211 Click to expand... You beat me to it
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,072 Are you having to use crutches, Soph? Did they put you in a boot?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,073 Also hello to everyone This is the product of falling asleep at 4:30 in the afternoon
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,075 Don’t go to bed till a little after midnight but got 8 hours
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,077 Bailey94 said: Are you having to use crutches, Soph? Did they put you in a boot? Click to expand... Yes and yes Walking boot so currently not on but yes I have crutches as well My left leg is aching today from taking all the weigh and support
Bailey94 said: Are you having to use crutches, Soph? Did they put you in a boot? Click to expand... Yes and yes Walking boot so currently not on but yes I have crutches as well My left leg is aching today from taking all the weigh and support
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,079 There are so many emojis now I have to scroll over so far to get the one I want And my finger can move in a straight line that long
There are so many emojis now I have to scroll over so far to get the one I want And my finger can move in a straight line that long
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,080 Amberrlicious said: What time is it for you two ? Click to expand... 3:44am here