Methinks this is gonna lead to a lotta "likes" and "black hearts"There are so many emojis now I have to scroll over so far to get the one I want
And my finger can move in a straight line that long
Maybe spiders
Methinks this is gonna lead to a lotta "likes" and "black hearts"There are so many emojis now I have to scroll over so far to get the one I want
And my finger can move in a straight line that long
SupThere are so many emojis now I have to scroll over so far to get the one I want
And my finger can move in a straight line that long
UhmmmSo what's the prognosis, Soph? How long you in that boot?
Whooooo??????Sophia is it the hard plastic grey boot or the softer wrap it round with Velcro black boot?
Oh that's exciting!T minus 5 days ish for my switch 2 with the new pokemon ahhhhhhh
Calm down I fixed it lolWhooooo??????
That’s what I had tooThe second one
am.What time is it for you two ?
I couldn’t functionBeen having sleepless nights. Sleepy mornings. Yesterday didn't go to sleep until 8am after. Slept 4 hours. Thursday was up 28 hours.
Oh my god