BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,261 Its been decided cocktails will be consumed tonight
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,272 It's going ok so far. Found out my uncle passed away from cancer this morning.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,276 BunnyBeeHope said: Sorry to hear that Casey. Fuck cancer Click to expand... Thanks Hope, definitely sad news to hear today and yup Fuck Cancer indeed
BunnyBeeHope said: Sorry to hear that Casey. Fuck cancer Click to expand... Thanks Hope, definitely sad news to hear today and yup Fuck Cancer indeed
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,277 youngbustyredhead said: Ohhh I'm so sorry Casey Click to expand... Thanks YBR, definitely sucks. He beat it earlier in life and then it came back and just spread throughout his body
youngbustyredhead said: Ohhh I'm so sorry Casey Click to expand... Thanks YBR, definitely sucks. He beat it earlier in life and then it came back and just spread throughout his body
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,278 I am sorry Casey for your and family's loss.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,279 ConsciousNobody said: I am sorry Casey for your and family's loss. Click to expand... Thanks CN greatly appreciate it
ConsciousNobody said: I am sorry Casey for your and family's loss. Click to expand... Thanks CN greatly appreciate it
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 11, 2025 #262,280 Ugh I need to get ready to go out. Take care of yourself today Casey. Have a good night all. Ignore any messages I might send later on
Ugh I need to get ready to go out. Take care of yourself today Casey. Have a good night all. Ignore any messages I might send later on