BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,701 Also the video of them saying Portland is a war zone and another camera shows like 6 people and a guy in a chicken suit lol
Also the video of them saying Portland is a war zone and another camera shows like 6 people and a guy in a chicken suit lol
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,702 SophUKYis said: I have a pillow and blanket yes yes Click to expand... Keep hydrated.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,703 ConsciousNobody said: Keep hydrated. Click to expand... And masturbate nurses orders
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,704 BunnyBeeHope said: I love this View attachment 473323 Click to expand... Frogs are friend
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,705 BunnyBeeHope said: Also the video of them saying Portland is a war zone and another camera shows like 6 people and a guy in a chicken suit lol Click to expand... It's a jungle or a farm, any ducks?
BunnyBeeHope said: Also the video of them saying Portland is a war zone and another camera shows like 6 people and a guy in a chicken suit lol Click to expand... It's a jungle or a farm, any ducks?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,706 BunnyBeeHope said: And masturbate nurses orders Click to expand... Yes ma’am
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,707 SophUKYis said: Yes ma’am Click to expand... Good pain relief
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,708 SophUKYis said: Yes ma’am Click to expand... Suggested by a nurse Hope, and approved by Amber.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,709 ConsciousNobody said: It's a jungle or a farm, any ducks? Click to expand... Didn't see any ducks but there probably is!
ConsciousNobody said: It's a jungle or a farm, any ducks? Click to expand... Didn't see any ducks but there probably is!
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,710 It makes more sense considering I’ve just seen what Amber tagged me in last night
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,711 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 473324View attachment 473325 Didn't see any ducks but there probably is! Click to expand... Look panda
BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 473324View attachment 473325 Didn't see any ducks but there probably is! Click to expand... Look panda
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,713 BunnyBeeHope said: Were you being naughty Amber!? Click to expand... Where? I missed it.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,714 SophUKYis said: It makes more sense considering I’ve just seen what Amber tagged me in last night Click to expand... What was it? Fit for our eyes?
SophUKYis said: It makes more sense considering I’ve just seen what Amber tagged me in last night Click to expand... What was it? Fit for our eyes?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,716 It was a filter pic She’s my personal nurse
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,718 Amberrlicious said: Just the pic in the filter thread Click to expand... Brb
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 12, 2025 #262,719 BunnyBeeHope said: Im so hungry but dont wanna get up Click to expand... I’d normally offer but I am stuck
BunnyBeeHope said: Im so hungry but dont wanna get up Click to expand... I’d normally offer but I am stuck