Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,041 BunnyBeeHope said: Im playing with myself videogame Click to expand... Hey me too this morning! not video game
BunnyBeeHope said: Im playing with myself videogame Click to expand... Hey me too this morning! not video game
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,042 Maddiemoiselle said: Hey me too this morning! not video game Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,046 Its a Japanese rpg, about a bunch of people on a personal quest that all criss cross with each other
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,047 Sounds intriguing! I feel like I'm so far removed from video games nowadays lol. I used to play more, or at least pay attention. But it seems I've never heard of any game anymore
Sounds intriguing! I feel like I'm so far removed from video games nowadays lol. I used to play more, or at least pay attention. But it seems I've never heard of any game anymore
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,048 They really help me chill out more than anything else does
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,050 BunnyBeeHope said: They really help me chill out more than anything else does Click to expand... BunnyBeeHope said: Or maybe zone out is a better word lol Click to expand... I relate to both of these Take me into a whole new world where I don’t have to worry about life things for a while I also cry at games a lot
BunnyBeeHope said: They really help me chill out more than anything else does Click to expand... BunnyBeeHope said: Or maybe zone out is a better word lol Click to expand... I relate to both of these Take me into a whole new world where I don’t have to worry about life things for a while I also cry at games a lot
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,051 BunnyBeeHope said: Or maybe zone out is a better word lol Click to expand... As long as it helps you focus on something else, that's perfect
BunnyBeeHope said: Or maybe zone out is a better word lol Click to expand... As long as it helps you focus on something else, that's perfect
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,053 Games can do things movies can't. Horror games especially are more effective than any horror movie for me, because you have to make it move
Games can do things movies can't. Horror games especially are more effective than any horror movie for me, because you have to make it move
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,054 Yeah. There's gonna be a lot more thinking with a game
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,055 I played red dead redemption 2 last year and oh boy I cried for what felt like hours at the end
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,056 SophUKYis said: I played red dead redemption 2 last year and oh boy I cried for what felt like hours at the end Click to expand... The only game I play lol
SophUKYis said: I played red dead redemption 2 last year and oh boy I cried for what felt like hours at the end Click to expand... The only game I play lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,058 All so damn vile. Damn filter stops the link because hit.ler is in it lol https://thenerdstash.com/young-repu...leak-sparks-outrage-resignations-in-new-york/
All so damn vile. Damn filter stops the link because hit.ler is in it lol https://thenerdstash.com/young-repu...leak-sparks-outrage-resignations-in-new-york/
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,059 BunnyBeeHope said: All so damn vile. Damn filter stops the link because hit.ler is in it lol https://thenerdstash.com/young-repu...leak-sparks-outrage-resignations-in-new-york/ Click to expand... What is it?
BunnyBeeHope said: All so damn vile. Damn filter stops the link because hit.ler is in it lol https://thenerdstash.com/young-repu...leak-sparks-outrage-resignations-in-new-york/ Click to expand... What is it?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,060 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... Relatable