BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,061 Maddiemoiselle said: What is it? Click to expand... The Young Republican National Federation had their group chats leaked, titled I love Poppycock Its fully of horrible racist crap as well as the nazi stuff like saying people who vote against them should be put in gas chambers
Maddiemoiselle said: What is it? Click to expand... The Young Republican National Federation had their group chats leaked, titled I love Poppycock Its fully of horrible racist crap as well as the nazi stuff like saying people who vote against them should be put in gas chambers
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,062 BunnyBeeHope said: The Young Republican National Federation had their group chats leaked, titled I love Poppycock Its fully of horrible racist crap as well as the nazi stuff like saying people who vote against them should be put in gas chambers Click to expand... They should just called them the T.rump Youth
BunnyBeeHope said: The Young Republican National Federation had their group chats leaked, titled I love Poppycock Its fully of horrible racist crap as well as the nazi stuff like saying people who vote against them should be put in gas chambers Click to expand... They should just called them the T.rump Youth
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,063 Amberrlicious said: Relatable Click to expand... The banana comes in handy for this
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,064 Maddiemoiselle said: The banana comes in handy for this Click to expand... No banana
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,066 Amberrlicious said: They should just called them the T.rump Youth Click to expand... They probably will soon enough
Amberrlicious said: They should just called them the T.rump Youth Click to expand... They probably will soon enough
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,071 BunnyBeeHope said: The Young Republican National Federation had their group chats leaked, titled I love Poppycock Its fully of horrible racist crap as well as the nazi stuff like saying people who vote against them should be put in gas chambers Click to expand... Okay but I love poppycock? What??
BunnyBeeHope said: The Young Republican National Federation had their group chats leaked, titled I love Poppycock Its fully of horrible racist crap as well as the nazi stuff like saying people who vote against them should be put in gas chambers Click to expand... Okay but I love poppycock? What??
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,072 Maddiemoiselle said: Okay but I love poppycock? What?? Click to expand... I think poppycock = h i t l e r
Maddiemoiselle said: Okay but I love poppycock? What?? Click to expand... I think poppycock = h i t l e r
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,074 BunnyBeeHope said: Im more of a bottom banana most of the time Click to expand... Sup
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,075 The filter is dumb it blocks names of politicians and stuff but not actual slurs
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,077 Is there a porn version of tron called pron?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,080 Harthacnut said: Is there a porn version of tron called pron? Click to expand... If there's not, please make it.
Harthacnut said: Is there a porn version of tron called pron? Click to expand... If there's not, please make it.