Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,081 BunnyBeeHope said: Yep View attachment 473735 Click to expand... Nevermind lol
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,083 Here’s the food I mentionned earlier with the polpette
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,085 Vaelan said: View attachment 473736Here’s the food I mentionned earlier with the polpette Click to expand... Looks goooodd
Vaelan said: View attachment 473736Here’s the food I mentionned earlier with the polpette Click to expand... Looks goooodd
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,086 BunnyBeeHope said: Chatgpt is going to allow porn soon Click to expand... I seen this earlier. Trying to get more people to buy it
BunnyBeeHope said: Chatgpt is going to allow porn soon Click to expand... I seen this earlier. Trying to get more people to buy it
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,087 BunnyBeeHope said: Chatgpt is going to allow porn soon Click to expand... Really? What kind of nsfw tho? Like topics or even image generation?
BunnyBeeHope said: Chatgpt is going to allow porn soon Click to expand... Really? What kind of nsfw tho? Like topics or even image generation?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,088 BunnyBeeHope said: Chatgpt is going to allow porn soon Click to expand... I saw that. I'm so happy for Stan!
BunnyBeeHope said: Chatgpt is going to allow porn soon Click to expand... I saw that. I'm so happy for Stan!
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,089 Vaelan said: View attachment 473736Here’s the food I mentionned earlier with the polpette Click to expand... Oh. Those are some average looking meatballs
Vaelan said: View attachment 473736Here’s the food I mentionned earlier with the polpette Click to expand... Oh. Those are some average looking meatballs
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,090 BunnyBeeHope said: Looks goooodd Click to expand... Thanks
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,091 Vaelan said: Really? What kind of nsfw tho? Like topics or even image generation? Click to expand... Only soviet level erotica
Vaelan said: Really? What kind of nsfw tho? Like topics or even image generation? Click to expand... Only soviet level erotica
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,092 Tash26 said: Only soviet level erotica Click to expand... The best one
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,093 Porn is the reason any media sells. VHS, dvd, bluray. All because the porn industry started using them
Porn is the reason any media sells. VHS, dvd, bluray. All because the porn industry started using them
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,094 Still so sad that bluballray didn't win that competition
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,095 Maddiemoiselle said: I saw that. I'm so happy for Stan! Click to expand... Angry porn then
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,097 Vaelan said: Really? What kind of nsfw tho? Like topics or even image generation? Click to expand... They just said "erotica" didn't give any details
Vaelan said: Really? What kind of nsfw tho? Like topics or even image generation? Click to expand... They just said "erotica" didn't give any details
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,098 Im still holding out for betamax to become a thing.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 15, 2025 #265,100 BunnyBeeHope said: Porn is the reason any media sells. VHS, dvd, bluray. All because the porn industry started using them Click to expand... It's true. Same with all the innovations with video online such as double tapping to move forward or backward 10 seconds. All cause of porn.
BunnyBeeHope said: Porn is the reason any media sells. VHS, dvd, bluray. All because the porn industry started using them Click to expand... It's true. Same with all the innovations with video online such as double tapping to move forward or backward 10 seconds. All cause of porn.