This is a good point. You connoisseurAll jokes aside, I usually don’t! The context, knowing their relationship and how they found themselves doin’ it makes it hotter to me
This is a good point. You connoisseurAll jokes aside, I usually don’t! The context, knowing their relationship and how they found themselves doin’ it makes it hotter to me
BaileyyyyyyyHowdy fam
Y’all are wonderful. It’s going to take me some time to catch up on all the precious messages and hugs and well wishes, but eventually I will
You are truly the best humans
OH. MY. GOODNESS.Howdy fam
Y’all are wonderful. It’s going to take me some time to catch up on all the precious messages and hugs and well wishes, but eventually I will
You are truly the best humans
WICKY WICKYYYYYYYYYYYAlso
wicky wicky
wicky wicky Bailey!Also
wicky wicky
Better now!!How are y’all?
I miss y’all so much!Oh Bailey it's so good to see you here! We missed you! How are you?
Best news!I’m feeling much better
Yay!! This makes me so happy!!I miss y’all so much!
I’m feeling much better. Thank y’all for being beyond amazing
This is fantasticHigh effort photo editing skills right here
View attachment 474292
I shall visit often!This is fantastic
One day I will work in a museum that has nothing but Natasha Nice artwork