Beans or nah?Imma eat some chilli tonight!
Beans or nah?Imma eat some chilli tonight!
Yes. Beans.Beans or nah?
Imma eat some chilli tonight!
Yes. That's what I call pussyIs that a euphamism?
I knew it had to be something the way you spelled chili...Yes. That's what I call pussy
Huh?I knew it had to be something the way you spelled chili...![]()
I don't know what this means but for some reason it's sexy
X
XX
XXX![]()
That was my thought exactly and I'm sticking with itI don't know what this means but for some reason it's sexy
I'm not the one to poke thingsPlease do not stab me in the eye with a stiletto!
Well. Then let's get sexyThat was my thought exactly and I'm sticking with itlol
Yup, I deserved thatI'm not the one to poke things![]()
Well. Then let's get sexy![]()
Nope, no poking. Just being put in my placeOh I slip to check my email and there’s poking going on?