Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,844 That sucks. I get it to cycles like that at times
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,846 That just keeps me awake I don’t sleep much really anyway but at mo less grr
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,849 I'm sorry to hear that. Best i can do is bore you to sleep.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,850 Chilli is definitely something I can say, "Sup" to
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,854 I had the most amazing 11-minute mall this afternoon
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,855 SarcasticSadie said: Never nap either, think about 2 a year ha Click to expand... I don't nap either
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,857 SarcasticSadie said: Ya make the chili ? Click to expand... Yup yup!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,858 Craig53m said: Since I've retired, I've become addicted to naps Click to expand... Hmm maybe I need to retire
Craig53m said: Since I've retired, I've become addicted to naps Click to expand... Hmm maybe I need to retire
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,859 SarcasticSadie said: Hmm maybe I need to retire Click to expand... I highly recommend it!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,860 perfictspeller said: Some might have even called it a "nap" Click to expand... A whole 11 mins… impressive stuff
perfictspeller said: Some might have even called it a "nap" Click to expand... A whole 11 mins… impressive stuff