Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,961 Oh I believe it's spelt "brie" I don't know what you're talking about
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,962 Also have some Rocky Roads That one might be before your time.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,963 Must be, I'm afraid I don't understand that one lol
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,964 Im just giving you the dessert menu....
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,965 She was one of my gateway ermmm desserts lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,967 I don't know Roads.... I only know Rhoades
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,968 Maddiemoiselle said: I don't know Roads.... I only know Rhoades Click to expand... Me neither.....
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,971 Porn is for sinners. I don't watch or know anything about it. And neither should you.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,972 Oh I certainly agree. That's why I avoid it. I'm as pure as White snow. I attend church where I ring the bell. I'm the Bellringer.
Oh I certainly agree. That's why I avoid it. I'm as pure as White snow. I attend church where I ring the bell. I'm the Bellringer.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,973 Don't actually get this last reference lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,975 Harthacnut said: Don't actually get this last reference lol Click to expand... Whaaaaaat okay that's actually so shocking
Harthacnut said: Don't actually get this last reference lol Click to expand... Whaaaaaat okay that's actually so shocking
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,976 Harthacnut said: To Google! Click to expand... You're welcome!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,978 Think I've seen gifs of her trying to syphon gas through a hosepipe though.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #268,979 Harthacnut said: Think I've seen gifs of her trying to syphon gas through a hosepipe though. Click to expand... Trying??? Succeeding!
Harthacnut said: Think I've seen gifs of her trying to syphon gas through a hosepipe though. Click to expand... Trying??? Succeeding!