Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,281 Lil_wonders said: I don’t get in my own head. I’m not that silly. Is crazy in there. Click to expand... I wish I could say that. It doesn't happen often, but I have gotten there on occasion.
Lil_wonders said: I don’t get in my own head. I’m not that silly. Is crazy in there. Click to expand... I wish I could say that. It doesn't happen often, but I have gotten there on occasion.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,282 Lil_wonders said: Why not? Click to expand... Different level of concentration. Lol
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,283 Craig53m said: Different level of concentration. Lol Click to expand... I will take your word for that haha
Craig53m said: Different level of concentration. Lol Click to expand... I will take your word for that haha
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,284 Lil_wonders said: Good Vs Evil Click to expand... What category do i fall under
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,285 Women will never understand our struggles.... *puts on tin helmet and hides in fox hole*
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,286 Lil_wonders said: I am feeling all discombobulated Click to expand... Me likey this word., haven’t seen/or used in a while. Anyway, Tiz all. Hope you well Lil’ also x
Lil_wonders said: I am feeling all discombobulated Click to expand... Me likey this word., haven’t seen/or used in a while. Anyway, Tiz all. Hope you well Lil’ also x
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,287 Harthacnut said: What category do i fall under Click to expand... The Vs bit
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,288 Lil_wonders said: Good Vs Evil Click to expand... Why would you think you were evil?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,289 SarcasticSadie said: Me likey this word., haven’t seen/or used in a while. Anyway, Tiz all. Hope you well Lil’ also x Click to expand... Hey Sadie. I’m good thanks. Hope you are too.
SarcasticSadie said: Me likey this word., haven’t seen/or used in a while. Anyway, Tiz all. Hope you well Lil’ also x Click to expand... Hey Sadie. I’m good thanks. Hope you are too.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,290 Craig53m said: Why would you think you were evil? Click to expand... I’m not evil
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,291 Lil_wonders said: The Vs bit Click to expand... Cool. I'm the referee
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,292 Harthacnut said: Cool. I'm the referee Click to expand... Ok we will go with that
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,293 Lil_wonders said: I’m not evil Click to expand... Good, I misread it. Nm me
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,294 Lil_wonders said: Ok we will go with that Click to expand... Oh I see what you mean.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,298 Oh shit. It does kind of read like that. I feel like such an ass! She couldn't sleep last night. Hopefully she got some quality sleep.
Oh shit. It does kind of read like that. I feel like such an ass! She couldn't sleep last night. Hopefully she got some quality sleep.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,299 Harthacnut said: Click to expand... Don’t you dim dim my sparkle.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,300 Sadie did talk an awful lot about her fingering though. We were discussing her piano! She is sooooo gonna slap me!
Sadie did talk an awful lot about her fingering though. We were discussing her piano! She is sooooo gonna slap me!