Enjoy. Hopefully no one lays a trap for you when you awakeShort on sleep last night so I'm going to try for a nap. Later all
Enjoy. Hopefully no one lays a trap for you when you awakeShort on sleep last night so I'm going to try for a nap. Later all
What the whatThe way @Harthacnut will read it:
Wha?Hope? message![]()
can I text you?Wha?
She only accepts handwritten scrolls stamped with the blood of her enemiescan I text you?
Ah shit imma harvest some thenShe only accepts handwritten scrolls stamped with the blood of her enemies
Delivered by carrier pigeonShe only accepts handwritten scrolls stamped with the blood of her enemies
I only have carrier ravensDelivered by carrier pigeon
Only carrier pigeons called FredrijkDelivered by carrier pigeon
Too bad thenI only have carrier ravens
I somehow missed it.
Bye bye!I’ll be back later, have a great afternoon ladies