D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,141 Casey86 said: It was a double rainbow too Click to expand... Did you find the pot of gold at the base?
Casey86 said: It was a double rainbow too Click to expand... Did you find the pot of gold at the base?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,142 Vaelan said: I tried but the house blew up Click to expand... Oh shit Blackout in France
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,143 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... Don’t chair me
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,144 Vaelan said: Don’t chair me Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,145 Tash26 said: Oh shit Blackout in France Click to expand... I mean… an EMP would be a great distraction for the next museum thieves
Tash26 said: Oh shit Blackout in France Click to expand... I mean… an EMP would be a great distraction for the next museum thieves
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,146 I better get my stuff ready for the morning. Brain will be on autopilot
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,147 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... nevrmind
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,149 Vaelan said: Did you find the pot of gold at the base? Click to expand... No, didn't look for it. Just trying to get home at this point
Vaelan said: Did you find the pot of gold at the base? Click to expand... No, didn't look for it. Just trying to get home at this point
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,151 Harthacnut said: Going bed. Night all Click to expand... Night night Ciaran!!!!!
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,152 BunnyBeeHope said: I better get my stuff ready for the morning. Brain will be on autopilot Click to expand... Damn at least you get an autopilot
BunnyBeeHope said: I better get my stuff ready for the morning. Brain will be on autopilot Click to expand... Damn at least you get an autopilot
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,153 Harthacnut said: Going bed. Night all Click to expand... Night man
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,154 Harthacnut said: Going bed. Night all Click to expand... Goodnight!
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,155 Casey86 said: No, didn't look for it. Just trying to get home at this point Click to expand... Fair
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,156 I want to try robotics with raspberry pi and jetson nanos and some light AI stuff
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,157 Harthacnut said: Going bed. Night all Click to expand... Nite C. And thank you again!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,158 Vaelan said: I want to try robotics with raspberry pi and jetson nanos and some light AI stuff Click to expand... This is a sex thing right?
Vaelan said: I want to try robotics with raspberry pi and jetson nanos and some light AI stuff Click to expand... This is a sex thing right?
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,159 Maddiemoiselle said: This is a sex thing right? Click to expand... Not everything is sexual Maddie
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,160 Vaelan said: Not everything is sexual Maddie Click to expand... With her it is