youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,241 Amberrlicious said: I have no idea what’s going on every time o look in at the moment Click to expand... It’s been a chaotic day
Amberrlicious said: I have no idea what’s going on every time o look in at the moment Click to expand... It’s been a chaotic day
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,243 youngbustyredhead said: It’s been a chaotic day Click to expand... Thought the ‘caf’ must have been shut for a sec and ya had to make lunch hehe
youngbustyredhead said: It’s been a chaotic day Click to expand... Thought the ‘caf’ must have been shut for a sec and ya had to make lunch hehe
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,244 Goodnight everyone and remember, 2050 is closer than 1990…Until we meet again! https://imgur.com/a/O9xma3L
Goodnight everyone and remember, 2050 is closer than 1990…Until we meet again! https://imgur.com/a/O9xma3L
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,245 SarcasticSadie said: Thought the ‘caf’ must have been shut for a sec and ya had to make lunch hehe Click to expand... I can scrape a lunch together if I have to lol Meant chaotic in here
SarcasticSadie said: Thought the ‘caf’ must have been shut for a sec and ya had to make lunch hehe Click to expand... I can scrape a lunch together if I have to lol Meant chaotic in here
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,246 youngbustyredhead said: I can scrape a lunch together if I have to lol Meant chaotic in here Click to expand... I know , just as long as ya fancy pancakes
youngbustyredhead said: I can scrape a lunch together if I have to lol Meant chaotic in here Click to expand... I know , just as long as ya fancy pancakes
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,248 SarcasticSadie said: Arghhh, don’t , even Click to expand... Don’t even….?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,249 Amberrlicious said: Don’t even….? Click to expand... She was correcting her typo in the previous message
Amberrlicious said: Don’t even….? Click to expand... She was correcting her typo in the previous message
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,252 Amberrlicious said: Don’t even….? Click to expand... Missed ‘don’t’ out of I know , just as long as ya … fancy pancakes
Amberrlicious said: Don’t even….? Click to expand... Missed ‘don’t’ out of I know , just as long as ya … fancy pancakes
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,253 I almost forgot... Happy Anniversary @Amberrlicious and @SophUKYis !!!!!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,255 Craig53m said: I almost forgot... Happy Anniversary @Amberrlicious and @SophUKYis !!!!! Click to expand... Thank you
Craig53m said: I almost forgot... Happy Anniversary @Amberrlicious and @SophUKYis !!!!! Click to expand... Thank you
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,256 SarcasticSadie said: Missed ‘don’t’ out of I know , just as long as ya … fancy pancakes Click to expand... Sup
SarcasticSadie said: Missed ‘don’t’ out of I know , just as long as ya … fancy pancakes Click to expand... Sup
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,258 Oh, and your poor sleep last night was contagious Sadie.